Mummy is full of love for Mrs Jelly Baby

My girls and their friends love their rock music, and their food, so they had a great time at Justock this weekend, but there's nothing in this world that can't be improved with glitter.

Fortunately, we had Mrs Jelly Baby at the party too.

This lady is a bubble of loveliness, from her box of face-painting tricks to her liquorice-allsorts print dress. She was recommended to me by an old (old) school friend (my friend isn't old, she's the same age as me, I mean she and I went to the same school from the age of 4), and it was a great shout.

Girls, boys and parents all sat unbelievably still while they were transformed under the artistry of Mrs Jelly Baby. This wasn't just face-painting, this was face-art. Chunky, home-mixed glitter, 3D unicorn horns and butterfly wings, every colour and texture you could ask for, expertly applied by this lovely lady. She worked throughout the party and asked for nothing more than a table and a chair. Obviously we fed her!

It was a late night, particularly for the girls. We went to bed as soon as we got home: a cat, a dolphin and a butterfly. I couldn't bring myself to remove the art, so we went to sleep still made-up. Yes, the beds are full of glitter, but we woke up feeling beautiful.

No fuss; no demands; no delay; I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Mrs Jelly Baby for any event: parties, festivals, thank-god-the-kids-are-back-at-school celebrations.

Don't forget to send me an invite!

Mrs Jelly Baby is on Facebook here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full rubber jacket

Mummy makes a point

Mummy goes back to school