Hello

Hello world. Or more likely hello one person who has accidentally stumbled across this blog. *wave*

You deserve an introduction - there's me, my husband and two minis in this house. No pets, unless you count the bag-for-life monster that lurks under the stairs.

I'm a writer for a living. It wasn't always that way, but I reached the wrong side of 40 and decided that the best way to embrace my middle age was to do something I love every day. So I produce copy for a living and in my spare time, let off steam here.

What's posted here is my opinion only. References to specific people, places and things are neither necessarily fact nor endorsement. And there is likely to be a bit of swearing along the way.

Thanks for reading x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mummy makes a point

Full rubber jacket

Mummy goes back to school